Join us for an amazing 100-hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training at Yoga Dunia, Nusa Lembongan, Indonesia.
Minutes from the beach in a peaceful location, this is the perfect location to dive deeper into your Yin Yoga. Learn how to Teach Yin Yoga!! We are offering you the complete package of all the Yin essentials to both personalize your own practice and give those of you, that are already teachers, the skills and additional certification to teach Yin yoga classes.
Upcoming Courses Dates, 2020
April 5th to 16th, 2020
June 7th to 18th, 2020
September 6th to 17th, 2020
Suitable for those aspiring to teach high quality Yin Yoga and also those wishing to just deepen there practice.
- Taoism and Yin and Yang theory
- The Yin Yoga sutras by Paul Grilley
- How to practice Yin yoga – how to open up and practice surrendering, learning to listen and be receptive to your body, and mindfulness meditation
- The Meridian system and chi, understanding the causes of imbalance
- The seven emotions and corresponding organs
- Organ health within the meridian system
- The asanas of Yin yoga poses and variations
- 10 hours with an anatomy specialist
- Functional yoga – applying principles and structure to benefit your own and client alignments, use of modifications that can help with problems such as back, hip, pelvis, shoulder, all kinds of joint, muscle, and connective tissue complaints
- Understanding the fascia, the connective tissue
- Understanding the elements and our connectivity.
- Learning how to balance the energy flow in specific meridians to shift the health of specific organs and transform areas in your emotional, mental, or practical-physical life
- Tension and compression theory
- Yoga Nidra and Restorative yoga for deep relaxation and restoration
- Daily Meditation and Pranayama practice with hand mudras that compliment a Yin Yoga practice.
- Fascia Rolling and how this compliments a Yin yoga practice
- Lesson planning, Sequencing and counterposes, Creating a sequence according to your or others needs, learning one’s own unique anatomical structure and principles for approaching each and every pose (learning adjustments, variations for each body type)
- Student paired Teaching to try out your learning
- Group Teaching practicals to build you confidence in teaching Yin yoga & Meditation & pranayama classes
- The Teaching skills and Teaching styles of effective teachers
- Understand group dynamics and one to one working
- Understand how to create healthy boundaries with your students
- Yoga lifestyle: the precept of non-violence (ahimsa) and the concepts of dharma and karma
- Two comprehensive manuals for you to take home in Yin yoga and Anatomy
All students who successfully complete the Yin Teacher training course will be awarded a certificate of completion
For teachers registered with Yoga Alliance the course hours upon completion can be used for credit toward continued education.
With a small group of 24 maximum participants, this course offers a deeply transformative journey, by providing the theoretical tools for understanding the process and practical experiences in a safe and supportive space that will promote re-balancing of both mind and body.
The course is designed to teach you how to apply the principles of Yin yoga to yourself first, by using the daily lectures that explore theoretical key concepts, functional anatomy and analytical training in the Meridian system and teaching you how to apply these concepts to the daily practices.
You will experience every Yin yoga asana and variations, together with fascia rolling and restorative yoga, together with different meditation, pranayama and hand mudras , offering you something different each day.
Each day is themed with the elements and fundamental concepts explored within the lectures. We then apply these concepts to our physical practices.
The focus will be one of guidance and nurturing that allows you to open into your true personal experience, enrich your senses, teach you to listen and respond appropriately and return you to a more balanced nature.
You will have practice teaching with both paired work opportunities and teaching the group practicals within this training.
You will learn more about teaching yin yoga exploring group dynamics, considerations for one to one work, in-addition to creating healthy boundaries and your role as a yoga teacher.
By the end of the training you will have explored a broad range of techniques to support you progressing within your own personal practice by fully understanding the experience of yin yoga. You will feel confident to offer these qualities to others within your teaching and will have a sound understanding as to your contribution as a yin yoga teacher .
- On the day of arrival your welcome talk is at 2pm followed by a 2 hour Yin and Restorative practice. On the last day we have a two hour morning pranayama, meditation and asana practice, a beautiful breakfast together, before your study time and teaching practicals.
- Full days are between 8.5 and 9.5 hours in length to achieve your 90 contact hours.
- You receive one day off during this training to enjoy island life.
A 9.5 hour day will be:-
- 6:30 am – 7.15 am: Meditation; Pranayama
- 7.15am – 7.30am: tea break
- 7.30am – 9.00am: Asana practice – yin yoga & slow vinyasa flow
- 9.00 am: Breakfast break
- · 10.00 am – 12.30 pm: Interactive lectures or asana labs
- · 12.30pm – 2.00pm: Lunch break
- · 2.00pm – 4.30pm: Interactive lectures or asana labs – there will be a short ten minute beak before the evening practice
- · 4.30 pm – 6.30 pm: Evening Asana practice, Pranayama, and Meditation – techniques include: yin yoga, fascia rolling & restorative yoga
- Total Contact time = 90 hours
- You will have 10 hours non-contact time during the course to promote self inquiry and allow you to apply key concepts to your personal journey
TOTAL : $1495USD (excluding accommodation)
Early bird discount $200USD applies if you sign up within three months of course start date.
Accommodation is external to the studio but we can offer you Shared bungalow, and private room options that are within walking distance and close to the beach.
How to book: follow the below link to make contact with the venue, make your deposit payment and view accommodation options:
You can contact Claire directly using the top bar contact page option.