The Training Team
Anatomy & Vinyasa – first half of course
Vinyasa – Yang yoga
Yin Yoga – Second Half of Course
- Each day you will be taught a specific structured program from beginners to more advanced techniques, of different pranayama & hand mudra techniques to compliment both a Yin & Yang practice.
- You will understand how to influence & direct the prana (life force) to support & deepen your physical & meditation practice.
- You will learn how to move more deeply into the subtle realms of the Self through the subtle body & the Koshas (layers of the energetic self) & safely guide your students into a deeper experience of their practice.
- Pranayama instructions & techniques are included in your manual to encourage ongoing practice.
- Each day we will introduce you to a specific structured program of different meditation techniques, from beginners to advanced, from a variety of spiritual traditions to compliment both a Yin & Yang style practice.
- You will undergo a daily Meditation practice to establish a valuable & powerful tool to deepen your spiritual understanding & to feel confident incorporating these techniques into your teaching.
- Meditation practices include Metta Bhavana, elemental meditations, Chakra meditation, Color visualization, using our Senses, Chanting, Mantra & breath based practices.
- Meditation instructions & techniques are included in your manual to encourage ongoing practice.
- Accommodation is external to Yoga Dunia, the yoga teacher training studio, but there are so many options close by & we can easily help you find the right one for your budget. We have found in the past many people prefer to have some privacy at the end of the day.
- We provide a healthy group breakfast.
- Restaurants with beach front sunset views are all within walking distance of the venue offering both local & western cuisine.
- During the training you will have different assessments to complete; these will be both written & practical teaching assignments this are part of your non-contact & contact hours requirements. You will be fully prepared for this process & we endeavour to create an nurturing environment of support & encouragement.
- Full payment for the course is due 30 days before the event start date to confirm your place.
- A non-refundable deposit of $500USD will secure your place
- Take advantage of the ‘Early Bird’ price & join three months before the course start date.
- If joining the course within 30 days of the start date a full payment is required to secure your place.
- If you choose to cancel within 30 days of the start date all payments are non-refundable. Before this date, you will be refunded the amount you have paid minus the deposit.