15 HOUR ONLINE YIN YOGA TRAINING
A Online Training for Yoga Students & Yoga Teachers
Develop an inward reflective learning experience of Yin Yoga and Myofascia Release .
Learn New Techniques. Get Inspired.
Whether you want to teach yin yoga, deepen your personal practice, or you’re just starting to learn this beautiful style, this 15 hour Online Yin Yoga Training will provide all the foundational principles & integrated guidance to both deepen your personal yin yoga journey & provide teaching inspiration.
In this 15 hour certificate course you’ll be guided by Claire, an experienced yin yoga practitioner & trainer, yoga therapist & senior teacher. Akirayoga is a Registered Yoga School (RYS®) with Yoga Alliance & a continuing education YACEP provider. You can learn more about Claire here.
During this in-depth training program you’ll learn all the foundational principles of yin yoga including – the elemental system in Traditional Chinese Medicine, the subtle or energetic body & connectivity, the Chakra system, the function of the Meridian system & how Qi works, the Meridian clock, connecting the 5 elements, organs, seasons & emotions, the Meridian system in detail with downloadable diagrams of locations of all 14 main meridians, personality traits related to elemental energy & how to identify your dominant elemental energy for self practice. We will explore all the main Yin yoga postures, variations & modifications, Myofascia release, breathing techniques, & the various benefits of yin yoga.
Click here and Study Yin Yoga From Home!
Easy to understand lectures explaining the principle energetic theoretical background to a Yin yoga practice, comprehensive lecture notes, you then have the opportunity to explore each meridian in detail within the practical lessons. The many practice sessions help you fully integrate the training material.
- Access to an exclusive online portal which contains all of the course materials (videos, audios, readings, handouts, etc.)
- The tools to develop an inward reflective learning experience of Yin Yoga. Understand and explore the subtler layers, from the energetic to the psycho-emotional, to the psychological dimensions. Using Yin yoga philosophy & theoretical interactive lectures & applying these, together with the 5 element theory. Through our yin shapes, you will learn how to be with all sensations & feel these layers.
- The tools to develop your functional approach, learn about your bio individuality, understand the theory & apply sensory experience of movement & how to feel the inner experience of Yin yoga to gain maximum benefit for your own practice & to effectively teach others.
- Includes 12 hours of full class practices.
- Downloadable Diagrams, full lecture manual notes.
- A 15 Hour Yin Yoga Certificate which can be used towards your Yoga Alliance Credit.
- Life time access
- Learn & practice something new each day
- Teacher support
Course participants receive a yin yoga certificate of completion & 15 hours to use with the Yoga Alliance (or other applicable organization). This course is entirely online. You have unlimited access, you can go at your own pace, & you can return to the lessons & the practices as many times as you would like.
MODULE 1 – FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLES
- The elemental system in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The subtle or energetic body
- The Chakra System
- The Function of the Meridian System & how Qi works
- The Meridian Clock
- Connecting the 5 elements, organs, seasons & emotions
- Spring & Wood energy
- Summer & Fire energy
- Late Summer & Earth energy
- Autumn & Metal energy
- Winter & Water energy
- The Meridian system with downloadable diagrams of locations of all 14 main meridians.
- Personality traits related to elemental energy
- Identify your dominant elemental energy for self practice
MODULE 2 – PHYSICAL PRACTICE
- All the main Yin yoga asana postures & Target focus principles
- Cautions & Contraindications for practicing Yin yoga
- Detailed demonstrations & breakdowns of all the major Yin yoga poses including Forward folds, Backbends, Twists, & poses for the hips, feet, upper body & inversions.
- Detailed demonstrations & alternatives for different body types, limitations & injuries
- How to use props to develop a functional approach for your personal skeletal system
- Yin Yoga practice – Spring & Wood energy, Liver & Gallbladder Meridian
- Yin Yoga practice – Summer & Fire energy, Heart, Small Intestine, Pericardium & Triple Warmer Meridians
- Yin Yoga practice – Late Summer & Earth energy, Stomach & Spleen Meridians
- Yin Yoga practice – Autumn & Metal energy, Lung & Large Intestine Meridians
- Yin Yoga practice – Winter & Water energy, Urinary Bladder & Kidney Meridians
- Yin Yoga practice – Putting it all together – whole body practice