Online Yin Yoga Full Class
Stepping into Spring & becoming open to change with the Wood element, stimulating into the Liver & Gallbladder meridians
Full 2 hour embodied Yin yoga practice
The time when the earth blooms with expansive energy, opening up fresh starts & new beginnings. During the season of Spring, the Wood energy arises. Wood is associated with movement & is emerging Yang energy (Yang within Yin). It is a transition from a season of Yin to a season of Yang: death to growth & cold to warmth.
Similar to how new growth begins to push through the frozen Earth in Spring, Wood energy is expansive, associated with growth & development. In the human body, wood energy is the movement of your muscles & the activity of your tissues. Spring is reminding us of new growth, to let go of the past.
Wood energy demands free expression & space for expansion, imbalances gives rise to feelings of resentment, anger, & jealousy regulated within the Liver & Gallbladder meridians.
Offering an embodied inward reflective full practice experience of Yin Yoga.
- Yin yoga full embodied class practice.
- Breath Meditation with complimentary hand Mudra for the liver.
- Mindful practice with long holds & deep stretches using creative sequencing.
- Understanding & experiencing the rebound.
- Exploring the subtler layers, from the energetic to the psycho-emotional, to the psychological dimensions.
- Whole class is themed to the season of Spring, element of Wood & the Liver and Gallbladder meridians.
- A deep stretch physically into the Hips, Spine, Side of the body & Inner thighs.
- Functional approach with demonstrational variations offered to suit all body shapes & abilities.
- Long Savasana, deep relaxation, to receive maximum benefit from the class.
- Lifelong access with downloadable full class practice.
- Online Teacher support