55 hour Yin Yoga & Myofascial Release Teacher Training in Nusa Lembongan.
- Taoism and Yin and Yang theory
- How to practice Yin yoga – how to open up and practice surrendering, learning to listen and be receptive to your body, and mindfulness meditation
- How to intelligently manipulate the connective tissue using Myofascial techniques to improve mobility, chi flow and overall health.
- The Meridian system and chi, understanding the causes of imbalance
- The asanas of Yin yoga poses and variations
- Lesson planning, Sequencing and counterposes, Creating a sequence according to your or others needs, learning one’s own unique anatomical structure and principles for approaching each and every pose (learning adjustments, variations for each body type)
- Functional yoga – applying principles and structure to benefit your own and client alignments, use of modifications that can help with problems such as back, hip, pelvis, shoulder, all kinds of joint, muscle, and connective tissue complaints
- Understanding the fascia, the connective tissue
- Understanding the elements and our connectivity.
- Learning how to balance the energy flow in specific meridians to shift the health of specific organs and transform areas in your emotional, mental, or practical-physical life
- Structural and muscular anatomy of Yin yoga
- Tension and compression theory
- Yin yoga – experience something different each evening
- Vinyasa and Yin yoga – experience a Yinyasa daily different morning class
- Yoga Nidra and Restorative yoga learn how they compliment our Yin yoga
- Different daily Meditation, Pranayama and hand mudras that compliment a Yin Yoga practice.
- A comprehensive manual for you to take home
What we cover
- You will learn the Taoism and Yin yoga foundational philosophy to the Yin yoga style & essential functional yoga. How to take a shape that suits your skeletal frame & softening into the shape to engage your fascia, the meridian system & release stagnant energy. You will be guided to go through a journey of creative understanding of your energetic system. By learning the theory & applying this to yourself first, then applying this to your teaching skills. You will become confident to instinctively tune into your own & potential student’s needs, leading you to a more effective self practice. You will understand how to self adjust accordingly, tuning into your own energetic body to create balance within the practice. We will be breaking down each popular Yin asana, discussing variations & the use of props, understanding the rebound & rest period, the different stages of a Yin yoga practice & how to bring a mindful meditation to the practice by incorporating the breath as the essential tool. You will understand the theory and practice of myofascial release techniques as well as the integration of these within a Yin yoga class, known as MyoYin. We will use reflective insightful practice to help you grow as a practitioner/teacher.
Pranayama and hand mudras
- Each day you will be taught a specific structured program of different pranayama & hand mudra techniques to compliment a Yin practice to understand, influence & direct the prana (life force) to support & deepen your physical & meditation practice.
- Each day we will introduce you to a specific structured program of different meditation techniques to compliment a Yin yoga practice. Meditation is a valuable & powerful tool & establishing a daily practice is key for deepening your spiritual understanding and connection.
All students who successfully complete the Yin Teacher training course will be awarded a certificate of completion
For teachers registered with Yoga Alliance the course hours upon completion can be used for credit toward continued education.
With a small group of 20 maximum participants, this course offers a deeply transformative journey, by providing the theoretical tools for understanding the process and practical experiences in a safe and supportive space that will promote re-balancing of both mind and body.
The course is designed to teach you how to apply the principles of Yin yoga and Myofascial release techniques to yourself first, by using the daily lectures that explore theoretical key concepts, functional anatomy and analytical training in the Meridian system and teaching you how to apply these concepts to the daily practices.
You will experience every Yin yoga asana and variations, together with and Myofascial release techniques, massage and restorative yoga, specific meditation, pranayama and hand mudras that compliment a Yin practice, promising to offer you something different each day.
Each day is themed with the elements and fundamental concepts explored within the lectures. We then apply these concepts to our physical practices each day.
The focus will be one of guidance and nurturing that allows you to open into your true personal experience, enrich your senses, teach you to listen and respond appropriately and return you to a more balanced nature.
By the end of the week you will have explored a broad range of techniques to support you progressing within your own personal practice. You will fully understand the experience of yin yoga and will feel confident to offer these qualities to others within your teaching.
- On the day of arrival your welcome talk is at 3 pm followed by a 2 hour Pranayama, Yin and Restorative practice where we nurture the whole of the spine and rebalance the nervous system ready for your week ahead.
- On the last day we have a two hour morning pranayama, meditation & Yinyasa asana practice, a beautiful breakfast together, & take optional group photos.
- Everyday you will receive a different daily 1.5 hour morning practice of the Yinyasa style – a combination of Yin and Yang yoga, to get your energy flowing ready for a journey of learning ahead and so you understand and experience how to incorporate these styles together.
- Everyday you receive a different evening 1.5 hour practice of either Yin yoga, or Yin and Restorative yoga to rest and restore from all the learning you have absorbed and so you understand and experience how to incorporate these styles together.
- You will learn a completely different pranayama and meditation practice each day, specifically structured in a safe way, to build your learning and confidence to a range of techniques that you can add to your personal practice and optional teaching skills.
- Each day is themed so you learn something completely new
- Full days are between 8 and 8,5 hours in length to achieve your contact hours.
- You will have half hour reflective writing each evening for 5 days of the course to promote self compassion and essential self inquiry that allows you to apply key concepts to your personal journey
TOTAL : $950USD (excluding accommodation) –
Accommodation is external to the course, but Yoga dunia do offer the below options which are close to the venue and beach:
- Dormitory | 65 $ for 6 nights – 4 Bunk Beds comes with Air Con, Bathroom and Hot Shower
- Private Room | 155 $ for 6 nights – Double Bed – Air Con – Bathroom – Hot Shower
- Bungalow | 180 $ for 6 nights – Double bed – Air Con – Bathroom – Hot Shower
HOW TO BOOK:- Follow the below link to see the venue where the trainings take place, you can make direct contact with the centre to make your reservation: