55 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Nusa Lembongan. 2019 and 2020 dates:
December 9th to 15th, 2019 | From $950 – Early Bird $850, Ends September 9th, 2019
March 17th – 23rd 2020 | From $950 – Early Bird $850 , Ends December 27th, 2019
August 2nd – 9th 2020/From $950 – Early bird $850. ends May 2nd.
December 13th – 19th 2020 / From $950 – Early Bird $850, Ends September 2019.
- Taoism and Yin and Yang theory
- How to practice Yin yoga – how to open up and practice surrendering, learning to listen and be receptive to your body, and mindfulness meditation
- The Meridian system and chi, understanding the causes of imbalance
- The asanas of Yin yoga poses and variations
- Lesson planning, Sequencing and counterposes, Creating a sequence according to your or others needs, learning one’s own unique anatomical structure and principles for approaching each and every pose (learning adjustments, variations for each body type)
- Functional yoga – applying principles and structure to benefit your own and client alignments, use of modifications that can help with problems such as back, hip, pelvis, shoulder, all kinds of joint, muscle, and connective tissue complaints
- Understanding the fascia, the connective tissue
- Understanding the elements and our connectivity.
- Learning how to balance the energy flow in specific meridians to shift the health of specific organs and transform areas in your emotional, mental, or practical-physical life
- Structural and muscular anatomy of Yin yoga
- Tension and compression theory
- Yoga Nidra and Restorative yoga for deep relaxation and restoration
- Daily Meditation and Pranayama practice with hand mudras that compliment a Yin Yoga practice.
- Fascia Rolling and how this compliments a Yin yoga practice
- A comprehensive manual for you to take home
All students who successfully complete the Yin Teacher training course will be awarded a certificate of completion
For teachers registered with Yoga Alliance the course hours upon completion can be used for credit toward continued education.
With a small group of 18 maximum participants, this course offers a deeply transformative journey, by providing the theoretical tools for understanding the process and practical experiences in a safe and supportive space that will promote re-balancing of both mind and body.
The course is designed to teach you how to apply the principles of Yin yoga to yourself first, by using the daily lectures that explore theoretical key concepts, functional anatomy and analytical training in the Meridian system and teaching you how to apply these concepts to the daily practices.
You will experience every Yin yoga asana and variations, together with fascia rolling and restorative yoga, together with meditation, pranayama and hand mudras , offering you something different each day.
Each day is themed with the elements and fundamental concepts explored within the lectures. We then apply these concepts to our physical practices.
The focus will be one of guidance and nurturing that allows you to open into your true personal experience, enrich your senses, teach you to listen and respond appropriately and return you to a more balanced nature.
By the end of the week you will have explored a broad range of techniques to support you progressing within your own personal practice by fully understanding the experience of yin yoga and you will feel confident to offer these qualities to others within your teaching.
*On the day of arrival your welcome talk is at 3 pm followed by a 2.5 hour Yin and Restorative practice. On the last day we have a two hour morning pranayama, meditation and asana practice, then a beautiful breakfast together.
- 06:30 – 07:15 Meditation
- 07:15 – 7:30 Tea Break
- 07:30 – 09:30 Two hours Yin – Yang morning asana & pranayama practice
- 09:30 – 10:30 Healthy buffet-style breakfast
- 10:30 – 12:30 Theory, exercises, lectures
- 12:30 – Lunch and afternoon break
- 14:00 – 16:00 Afternoon lectures, teaching lab
- 16:00 – 18:30 Yin practice and restorative yoga
- You will have half hour reflective writing each evening for 5 days of the course to promote self inquiry and allow you to apply key concepts to your personal journey
TOTAL : $950USD (excluding accommodation) –
Accommodation is external to the course, but Yoga dunia do offer the below options which are close to the venue and beach:
- Dormitory | 65 $ for 6 nights – 4 Bunk Beds comes with Air Con, Bathroom and Hot Shower
- Private Room | 155 $ for 6 nights – Double Bed – Air Con – Bathroom – Hot Shower
- Bungalow | 180 $ for 6 nights – Double bed – Air Con – Bathroom – Hot Shower
HOW TO BOOK:- Follow the below link to see the venue where the trainings take place, you can make direct contact with the centre to make your reservation: