55 hour Yin Yoga Teacher Training in Nusa Lembongan. 2019 and 2020 dates:
December 9th to 15th, 2019 | From $950 – Early Bird $850, Ends September 9th, 2019
March 17th – 23rd 2020 | From $950 – Early Bird $850 , Ends December 27th, 2019
December 13th – 19th 2020 / From $950 – Early Bird $850, Ends September 2019.
Suitable for those aspiring to teach high quality Yin Yoga and also those wishing to just deepen there practice.
*On the day of arrival your welcome talk is at 3 pm followed by a two hour Yin and Restorative practice to settle you into the week ahead. On the last day we have a two hour morning pranayama, meditation and asana practice, then a beautiful breakfast together.
- 06:00 – 06:45 Meditation and pranayama
- 07:00 – 09:00 Two hours Yin – Yang morning practice in the yoga shala
- 09:15 – 10:30 Island buffet-style breakfast
- 11:00 – 13:00 Theory, exercises, lectures
- 13:30 – 15:00 Lunch and afternoon break for study or journaling time
- 15:00 – 16:30 Afternoon lectures, teaching lab
- 17:00 – 19:30 Yin practice and yoga nidra
ACCOMMODATION OPTIONS & PRICE:
- Dormitory | 65 $ for 6 nights – 4 Bunk Beds comes with Air Con, Bathroom and Hot Shower
- Private Room | 155 $ for 6 nights – Double Bed – Air Con – Bathroom – Hot Shower
- Bungalow | 180 $ for 6 nights – Double bed – Air Con – Bathroom – Hot Shower
- Yin and Yang theory
- How to practice Yin yoga – how to open up and practice surrendering, learning to listen and be receptive to your body, and mindfulness meditation
- The chakras and chi, causes and symptoms of imbalance
- The asanas of Yin yoga poses and variations
- Lesson planning, Sequencing and counterposes, Creating a sequence according to your or others needs, learning one’s own unique anatomical structure and principles for approaching each and every pose (learning adjustments, variations for each body type)
- Functional yoga – applying principles and structure to benefit your own and client alignments, use of modifications that can help with problems such as back, hip, pelvis, shoulder, all kinds of joint, muscle, and connective tissue complaints
- Understanding the fascia, the connective tissue
- Basics of traditional Chinese medicine (meridians and elements)
- Learning how to balance the energy flow in specific meridians to shift the health of specific organs and transform areas in your emotional, mental, or practical-physical life
- Structural and muscular anatomy of Yin yoga
- Tension and compression theory
- Yoga Nidra and Restorative yoga for deep relaxation and restoration
All students who successfully complete the Yin Teacher training course will be awarded a certificate of completion
For teachers registered with Yoga Alliance the course hours upon completion can be used for credit toward continued education.
With a small group of 12 x maximum participants, this course offers a deeply transformative healing journey, by providing the theoretical tools for understanding the process and practical experiences in a safe and supportive space that will promote healing and re-balancing.
The course is designed to teach you how to apply the principles of Yin yoga to yourself first, support you in understanding the experience and then equip you to offer these qualities to others.
The focus will be one of guidance and nurturing that allows you to open into your true personal experience, enrich your senses, teach you to listen and respond appropriately and return you to a more balanced nature.
TOTAL : $950USD (excluding accommodation)
HOW TO BOOK:- Follow the below link to see the venue where the trainings take place, you can make direct contact with the centre to make your reservation:
Tamarind Road, Jungutbatu, Nusapenida, Nusa Lembongan, Bali 80771
Please use my contact page for any questions regarding teacher training events or retreats and/if you experience difficulties making contact with the venue or reserving your place.