Come and join me for a fantastic week on a paradise island at H20 Yoga and Meditation Centre, Gili Air Island, Indonesia.
2019 Dates: an 20 – 26 (SOLD OUT), Feb 17 – 23 (SOLD OUT), March 24 – 30 (SOLD OUT), May 12 – 18, June 23 – 29, July 21 – 27, Sep 15 – 21, Oct 20 – 26, Nov 24 – 30
Suitable for those aspiring to teach high quality Yin Yoga and also those wishing to just deepen there practice.
*On the day of arrival your welcome talk is at 3 pm followed by a two hour Yin and Restorative practice to settle you into the week ahead. On the last day we have a two hour morning pranayama, meditation and asana practice, then a beautiful breakfast together.
- 06:00 – 06:45 Meditation and pranayama
- 07:00 – 09:00 Two hours Yin – Yang morning practice in the yoga shala
- 09:15 – 10:30 Island buffet-style breakfast
- 11:00 – 13:00 Theory, exercises, lectures
- 13:30 – 15:00 Lunch and afternoon break for study or journaling time
- 15:00 – 16:30 Afternoon lectures, teaching lab
- 17:00 – 19:30 Yin practice and yoga Nidra
- Hotel pick up and boat transfer both ways from Bali to Gili Air
- Beautiful island breakfast each morning.
- Accommodation in our Balinese style 4 bed shared poolside bungalow with private bathroom.
- Comprehensive course structure
- Course workbook-manual
- Certificate upon completion
ACCOMMODATION UPGRADE OPTIONS:
- Private Standard bungalow with detached amenities : additional $125USD
- Private Deluxe room with AC, hot water and ensuite: additonal $200USD
- Yin and Yang theory
- How to practice Yin yoga – how to open up and practice surrendering, learning to listen and be receptive to your body, and mindfulness meditation
- The chakras and chi, causes and symptoms of imbalance
- The asanas of Yin yoga poses and variations
- Lesson planning, Sequencing and counterposes, Creating a sequence according to your or others needs, learning one’s own unique anatomical structure and principles for approaching each and every pose (learning adjustments, variations for each body type)
- Functional yoga – applying principles and structure to benefit your own and client alignments, use of modifications that can help with problems such as back, hip, pelvis, shoulder, all kinds of joint, muscle, and connective tissue complaints
- Understanding the fascia, the connective tissue
- Basics of traditional Chinese medicine (meridians and elements)
- Learning how to balance the energy flow in specific meridians to shift the health of specific organs and transform areas in your emotional, mental, or practical-physical life
- Structural and muscular anatomy of Yin yoga
- Tension and compression theory
- Yoga Nidra and Restorative yoga for deep relaxation and restoration
All students who successfully complete the Yin Teacher training course will be awarded a certificate of completion
For teachers registered with Yoga Alliance the course hours upon completion can be used for credit toward continued education.
With a small group of 12 x maximum participants, this course offers a deeply transformative healing journey, by providing the theoretical tools for understanding the process and practical experiences in a safe and supportive space that will promote healing and re-balancing.
The course is designed to teach you how to apply the principles of Yin yoga to yourself first, support you in understanding the experience and then equip you to offer these qualities to others.
The focus will be one of guidance and nurturing that allows you to open into your true personal experience, enrich your senses, teach you to listen and respond appropriately and return you to a more balanced nature.
TOTAL : $1,063USD
Includes: Transport from Bali and return, Daily island breakfast, Accommodation (4 bed shared poolside bungalow), Course manual, comprehensive course content, Certificate upon completion.
HOW TO BOOK:- Follow the below link to see the gorgeous venue where the trainings take place, you can make direct contact with the centre to make your reservation:
108 Buddha Way, Gili Air, Lombok, Indonesia
Telephone : +62 8776 103 8836,
+62 8786 227 6820
Email : [email protected]