Yin Yoga Teacher Training Bali.
Techniques, Training and Practice
- • Daily 90-minute Yin yoga class, experience different asana within each class.
- • Analysis of target areas for each Yin yoga poses.
- • Yin yoga asana variations & the use of props/modifications.
- • Functional yoga; applying principles & structure to benefit your own & student alignments, & connective tissue complaints.
- • The functionality of the rebound & rest period.
- • The different stages of a Yin yoga practice.
- • How to intelligently manipulate the connective tissue using Myofascial techniques to improve mobility, chi flow and overall health, as well as the integration of these within a Yin yoga class, known as MyoYin.
- • Learn Meridian Tapping and Meridian massage.
- • Develop reflective insightful practice to help you grow as a teacher.
- • Integrate Yin yoga philosophy & theoretical interactive lectures within the physical practices.
- • Learn about your bio individuality, understand the theory & apply sensory experience of movement & how to feel the inner experience of Yin yoga.
- • Practice Yoga Nidra & Restorative yoga for deep relaxation & restoration.
- • Intelligently sequenced lesson planning, the art of sequencing & use of counter-poses.
- • Learn how to incorporate themes into your practice & teaching.
- • Understand how to create a energetically balanced class.
Anatomy and Physiology
- • The 12 main Meridian system & two Yin & Yang vessels.
- • The interconnectivity of the Meridian pathways & Meridian clock
- • Theory of Qi
- • The 3 Treasures, 4 Vital Substances & organ connectivity.
- • Meridians and our organ health
- • Meridians and the Emotions
- • Organ connectivity with the senses, tongue, skin and hair.
- • Understanding the fascia, the connective tissue
- • Acupuncture Meridian Theory.
- • Understanding Myofascia manipulation, massage and Acoyin.
- • Tension & compression theory.
- • Anatomy of Yin Yoga
- • Skeletal Variation (Hip and Spine)
- • Posture Analysis Lab (Hip and spine)
- • Learn one’s unique anatomical structure.
- • The foundations of Taoism
- • Yin Yang theory
- • 5 elemental theory