Yin Yoga Teacher Training Bali.
Techniques, Training and Practice
- • The asanas of Yin yoga poses & variations
- • Functional yoga; applying principles & structure to benefit your own & student alignments
- • The use of modifications that can help with problems such as back, hip, pelvis, shoulder, all kinds of joint, muscle, & connective tissue complaints
- • Anatomical analysis of each popular Yin asana.
- • You will understand the theory & practice of myofascial release techniques as well as the integration of these within a Yin yoga class, known as MyoYin.
- • Introspection/reflective practice.
- • Using Yin yoga philosophy & theoretical interactive lectures & applying these.
- • Through our yin shapes, you will learn how to be with all sensations & feel these layers.
- • You will develop your functional approach, learn about your bio individuality.
- • How to practice Yin yoga, understand the theory & apply sensory experience of movement & how to feel the inner experience of Yin yoga.
- • How to intelligently manipulate the connective tissue using Myofascial techniques to improve mobility, chi flow and overall health.
- • Understanding the rebound & rest period, the different stages of a Yin yoga practice & how to bring a mindful meditation to the practice by incorporating the breath as the essential tool.
- • Yoga Nidra & Restorative yoga for deep relaxation & restoration
- • Progressive Daily Meditation & Pranayama practice.
Anatomy and Physiology
- • The Meridian system & chi, understanding the causes of imbalance
- • The seven emotions & corresponding organs
- • Organ health within the meridian system
- • Understanding the fascia, the connective tissue
- • Learning how to balance the energy flow in specific meridians to shift the health of specific organs & transform areas in your emotional, mental, or practical-physical life
- • Tension & compression theory
- • Learning one’s own unique anatomical structure & principles for approaching each and every pose (learning adjustments, variations for each body type).
- • We will explore the subtler layers, from the energetic to the psycho-emotional, to the psychological dimensions.
- • You will be guided to go through a journey of creative understanding of your energetic system. By learning the theory & applying this to yourself.
- • You will understand how to self adjust accordingly, & how to tune into your energetic body.
- • Basic lesson planning, sequencing & counter-poses, creating a Yin style sequence according to your or others needs.
- • You will learn how to devise intelligently sequenced Yin yoga themed classes.
- • You will understand how to create a energetically balanced class.
- • The foundations of Taoism
- • Yin Yang theory
- • 5 elemental theory