30 HOUR YIN YOGA TEACHER TRAINING
A Online Training for Yoga Students & Yoga Teachers
Develop an inward reflective learning experience of Yin Yoga and Myofascia release.
Learn New Techniques. Get Inspired.
Whether you want to teach yin yoga, deepen your personal practice, or you’re just starting to learn this beautiful style, this 30 hour Online Yin Yoga Teacher Training will provide all the essentials & integrated guidance to both deepen your personal yin yoga journey & provide teaching inspiration.
In this 30 hour certificate course you’ll be guided by Claire, an experienced yin yoga practitioner & trainer, yoga therapist & senior teacher. Akirayoga is a Registered Yoga School (RYS®) with Yoga Alliance & a continuing education YACEP provider. You can learn more about Claire here.
During this in-depth training program you’ll learn all the essentials of yin yoga including – Taoism & Yin yoga, Yin & Yang energy, Yin yoga foundational principles, physical & emotional edges, the concept of chi & rebound, physical, energetic & psychological benefits of Yin yoga, working with the breath, reflection & contemplation, developing non-attachment, Yin yoga as a guide to healing, why does Yin yoga stir up emotions, the elemental system in Traditional Chinese Medicine, the subtle or energetic body & our connectivity, the Chakra system, the function of the Meridian system & how Qi works, the Meridian clock, connecting the 5 elements, organs, seasons & emotions, the Meridian system in detail with downloadable diagrams of locations of all 14 main meridians.
We explore Yin yoga anatomy – working with the Fascia system, connective tissue, Fascia & muscles, what does Fascia do, the mind/body connection, holding patterns & how it affects our Fascia system, how stress effects the Fascia system, & the main Fascial lines within the body.
Within the physical practices you will integrate all the main Yin yoga asana postures and their target focus principles, cautions & contraindications for practicing Yin yoga, detailed demonstrations & breakdowns of all the major Yin yoga poses including forward folds, backbends, twists, & poses for the hips, feet, upper body & inversions. Detailed demonstrations & alternatives for different body types, limitations & injuries, How to use props in your practice & teaching, Yin Yoga & Myofascia release practical’s linked to the elements, seasons, meridians & emotions.
You will feel both inspired & confident to teach this beautiful style with our module that includes – how to effectively sequence a Yin yoga class, understanding counter-poses & where to place them in your class plan, understanding Peak poses, how to link asanas together for an effective energy curve, finishing asanas, lesson plan example, & Preparation for lesson planning.
Click here to access and Study Yin Yoga Online From Home!
Easy to understand lectures offering you the complete essential package to a Yin yoga practice, with downloadable comprehensive lecture notes, you then have the opportunity to explore putting theory into practice within the practical lessons. The practice sessions help you fully integrate the training material.
- Access to an exclusive online portal which contains all of the course materials (videos, audios, readings, handouts, etc.)
- The tools to develop an inward reflective learning experience of Yin Yoga. Explore the subtler layers, from the energetic to the psycho-emotional, to the psychological dimensions. Using Yin yoga philosophy & theoretical interactive lectures & applying these, together with the 5 element theory. Through our yin shapes, you will learn how to be with all sensations & feel these layers.
- The tools to develop your functional approach, learn about your bio individuality, understand the theory & apply sensory experience of movement & how to feel the inner experience of Yin yoga to gain maximum benefit for your own practice & to effectively teach others.
- Includes 12 hours of full class practices.
- Includes posture variations demonstration videos.
- Downloadable Diagrams, full lecture manual notes.
- A 30 Hour Yin Yoga Certificate and Yoga Alliance Credit of 30 CEU’S.
- Life time access
- Learn & practice something new each day
- Teacher support
Course participants receive a yin yoga certificate of completion & 30 hours to use with the Yoga Alliance (or other applicable organization).This course is entirely online. You have unlimited access, you can go at your own pace, & you can return to the lessons & the practices as many times as you would like.
- Yin & Yang energy
- What is Yin Yoga
- Yin Yoga Foundational Principles
- Energetic Connectivity
- How to practice Yin Yoga
- The stages of a Yin Yoga practice
- Physical & emotional edges
- The concept of chi & rebound
- Reasons to practice Yin Yoga
- Physical, Energetic & Psychological Benefits of Yin Yoga
- Working with the Breath in Yin Yoga
- Reflection & Contemplation
- Developing Non-attachment
- Yin yoga as a guide to healing
- Why does Yin yoga stir up emotions
- The elemental system in Traditional Chinese Medicine
- The subtle or energetic body
- The Chakra System
- The Function of the Meridian System & how Qi works
- The Meridian Clock
- Connecting the 5 elements, organs, seasons & emotions
- Spring & Wood energy
- Summer & Fire energy
- Late Summer & Earth energy
- Autumn & Metal energy
- Winter & Water energy
- The Meridian system in detail with downloadable diagrams of locations of all 14 main meridians.
- Yin Yoga Anatomy – working with the Fascia system
- Connective tissue
- Fascia & muscles
- What does Fascia do
- The mind/body connection
- Working with Fascia
- Holding patterns & how it affects our Fascia system
- How stress effects the Fascia system
- Fascia & the brain
- Yin yoga as a tool
- The main Fascial lines within the body
- All the main Yin yoga asana postures & Target focus principles
- Cautions & Contraindications for practicing Yin yoga
- Detailed demonstrations & breakdowns of all the major Yin yoga poses including Forward folds, Backbends, Twists, & poses for the hips, feet, upper body & inversions.
- Detailed demonstrations & alternatives for different body types, limitations and injuries
- How to use props in your practice & teaching
- Yin Yoga practice – Spring & Wood energy, Liver & Gallbladder Meridian
- Yin Yoga practice – Summer & Fire energy, Heart, Small Intestine, Pericardium & Triple Warmer Meridians
- Yin Yoga practice – Late Summer & Earth energy, Stomach & Spleen Meridians
- Yin Yoga practice – Autumn & Metal energy, Lung & Large Intestine Meridians
- Yin Yoga practice – Winter & Water energy, Urinary Bladder & Kidney Meridians
- Yin Yoga practice – Putting it all together – whole body practice
- How to effectively sequence a Yin yoga class
- Understanding counter-poses and where to place them in your class plan
- Understanding Peak poses
- How to link asanas together for an effective energy curve
- Finishing asanas
- Lesson plan example
- Preparation for lesson planning